Saturday 2 March 2013

There I go again with my creative therapy

I call it creative therapy because it really does put me in a little world of my own! :)

Just going through my family photographs and finding images I had forgotten about!  What on earth would we all do without photographs?

This was a day when my two little grand-daughters were dressing up and dancing ...

Oh that reminds me the dressing up basket is almost empty!  All little dresses too small and have been given to Charity - must go on Ebay and find some more dressing up clothes before they come later in the year!  Gosh don't they grow quickly!


Anyway, on to my pictures!  I gave this a bit of a vintage feel and then, actually, I thought, this would make a lovely greeting card, for a sister's birthday or just a special message!

Ah well creative therapy over - must get on with formatting camera cards as have two pre-wedding shoots this weekend!
Hope it's not too cold!

It'll be ok for the love birds of course as they will have their love to keep them warm! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!