Friday 4 October 2013

Jan Taylor personal ramblings moving out

 No I haven't sprayed myself completely in lavender and passed out!
No... haven't drunk myself into oblivion either! :)

1.  I have been so busy that my photography ramblings have disappeared off the face of the earth!

2.  I have forgotten my password for renewing my domain name and it is such a palaver to get it all set up that this blog will be my last one here!

Sad, but true, Jan Taylor personal ramblings are moving out!

Oh no!  I hear you say!  Actually I had better listen a little harder as I can't hear anyone saying anything

But just in case you are sad to see this blog go you can always follow me over at our Essential Images Live blog for all the latest news until I can find time to set up another of my photographer's personal ramblings!

Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!