Wednesday 27 February 2013

E marketing

It's Coffee Time
Love it or hate it?  E Marketing!

What brings me on to this is Amazon!  Each time I order from them they always try and tempt me to more - so email me with 'you might be interested in.....'!!

Now, if it's something for me I delete the email without hesitation - but when I get suggestions that I just know my grandchildren will love - the temptation is just far too great!

We are told that we should use E mail marketing if we want to gain more business and I am sure there is some sense in it ......  

But sometimes I get so annoyed with E marketing emails!  So, would my clients feel the same?  Would I alienate them?

Yes, I know they can unsubscribe - but that will make me feel worse if they do that! :(

Actually, I did sign up with Mail Chimp and used it when we were promoting our Charity Fashion Show - trouble is I have no proof that it worked - the show was a sell out - but did the E marketing work?
Not Just a Fashion Show
Does E marketing work?


So should I or shouldn't I?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!