Monday 25 February 2013

The things kids say

I never cease to wonder at the things kids say!
How quick and sharp they are and how much they pay attention to things when you don't even realise it!

I was to set up an indoor shoot at my son's house.  It is possible but obviously there are restrictions like space and light.  
We had previously set one up in my house on one of their visits - they posed for me in a fun cupcakes and tutu shoot so we were going to try and set up a children's portrait shoot in their home!

So, have props will travel - off I go to London!

Now, before I go any further I have to say that my other half is more the practical technician of the two of us as far as putting things together are concerned.
Well, lets be honest, it is a man thing and he would hate it if I could do it better than him anyway!

So I am trying to fix umbrella to light stand - struggling a little!

A little seven year old voice from corner of room says
 'Is Malcolm better at doing that than you Nana?'
Blooming 'eck - I thought she was quietly watching TV!

Me 'No! He is just quicker, that's all, I can do it!'
And then diplomatically she says 'actually our house isn't really set up for a photography studio is it!'
Bless!  
My young grandchildren never cease to amaze me!
Never underestimate them either - when you think they're not looking or listening they are just tricking you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!