Sunday 24 February 2013

Gambados in Watford - Kids Play areas

Last week I spent a couple of days with some of my grandchildren in their half term holiday.
On Thursday we went to Gambados in Watford - kids play areas.
Wow what an excellent place to take kids to use up all their energy!  There is something for all!  

Bumper cars, merry go round, table football - the all important soft play area and climbing tunnels etc!

I only took a few photos as I was having fun myself in the bumper cars with my little twin grand-daughter!  And I must admit to feeling a little conspicuous with my professional camera too!  Everyone else was using the camera on their mobile phones!

There are several of these places dotted around the country:

Eastleigh
Watford
Chelsea
Beckenham
Stevenage
Watford
Edinburgh

The kids are safe - well actually even the adults are safe!  Everyone is locked in and not allowed out until they have shown the tickets they purchased and got in with!

Great fun and brilliant to know that the kids can play safely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!