Friday 22 February 2013

Am I a Book Addict

 I think I could quite justifiably be called 'a book addict'!
The minute I start a new project I buy a book!
I love book shops and can spend hours looking at books!
My latest 'thing' is blogging and Social Media!  Well I know I have been doing it for some years but I thought I'd try and find out how it should be done instead of carrying on regardless!  

I do tend to go in head first before I buy a book!  So probably buying the book is too late! :)  Damage done by then maybe!?

So all current books are kept beside my desk in their very own little basket - think I am expecting rather a lot from my tiny brain to read all at the same time but once a book is spotted on my latest obsession it has to be bought!!  And the basket today is full of books on blogs and social media!
  
Oh and then there's a Do It or Ditch It book!  

Yes I procrastinate too so thought that one would be useful.  
(pro cras = for tomorrow) when I saw the meaning of that I thought yep - that's me - and explains why I have piles of magazines around the place with corners turned down on pages I find interesting - ready 'for tomorrow'!  

Well we all know what happens to tomorrow!
It never comes - hence piles of magazines and books clutter my office with markers and pages turned down.  

NB. Never turn the pages down on books as you may need to sell them on Ebay later, unused, of course, as the next day never comes and on to something else by then!

Now, you must excuse me as I need to find a book on Decluttering!
 Can you recommend one?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!