Wednesday 20 February 2013

How to get Money for nothing...

It's Coffee Time again!  

Would you like to know how to get money for nothing? 

....just download the app and check in to a participating store!

Download the iPhone Quidco app 
(oh and available for iPad and Android too!)?

The Quidco App is free (love it more!) and when visiting certain stores you can receive between 10p and 50p just for checking in!
 
Oh come on I know it’s not much but my Grandad always used to say ‘look after the pennies and the pennies will look after the pounds!’ (yes, yes, ok, pity I didn’t listen to him J)  Maybe it’s not too late!

Moving on!
 
Right I have downloaded the App on iPhone and iPad – now all I have to do is remember to use it! 

Oooh I have just looked at my downloaded App and see I can get 10p for checking in at Boots, 10p check in at Tesco and 05p for WH Smith!

  Gosh at this rate I will be able to afford a cup of coffee! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!