Saturday 16 February 2013

Just a little envious....

Yes I can honestly admit to feeling just a little envious!
Well that was until last night.

Holidays! 

I dream of them!
Memory of our last holiday in St Vaast, France
 And right now everyone around me seems to be either on one or going on one!  

Work and life have taken over!  How did that happen?

And then, last night we went out with some friends and they asked
 'do you fancy coming to St Vaast with us again?'  
 'yes!' I shout!
Friend says 'do you both want to talk about it and 
then come back to us?'
 'no!' says me  (jumping down throat springs to mind)! 

No, no, no, no more thinking about it - let's just do it!
(and actually I look at other half and he looks just as keen as me, bless!)
  
And then friend says 'but it will be around the time of your birthday - maybe you and Malcolm are planning something together?' 
(now just where did she get that idea?  Holidays have been so far off our agenda lately that they have paled into significance!)  

'Great' I say 'then we can have a party too!'

Of course, this is only in the early stages but it's a lot better than not being off the ground at all!!  

No more procrastination!

Now where did I put that book called 'Just Do It' 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!