Thursday 21 March 2013

It's the little things

It's the little things that sometimes give you the greatest of pleasure!

I write loads of 'to do' lists and to be totally honest rarely look at them after I have written them - and eventually when I do look at the list, find that I hadn't done half of what I intended!

Then I found this great idea on Photobox! A notebook! But not just any old notebook! A note pad where you could put your own images on the cover! This was definitely a treat for myself that I could not miss!

Really cool! What a great idea! So my notebook arrived yesterday and the cover will definitely encourage me to look at my list daily!

Thank you Photobox for a lovely idea and making me not only look at my lists but smile a little more too when I open my notebook full of tasks to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!