Wednesday 20 March 2013

Pineapple as a remedy for your cough

Haven't done coffee time for a while!  This doesn't mean, of course, that I haven't stopped for coffee!  Just means that I didn't have anything to say!


Correction!  I did have something to say but not anything that would add value to your lives!

Today I have something helpful - well it is if you have a cough!

Many of us get coughs and they way outstay their welcome!  I was reading today in Woman & Home Feel Good You magazine about natural ways to ease a cough, one of them being
'Pick up a Pineapple!'  well not actually picking it up helps your cough - you have to do something with it!  You have to eat it of course!

We all know that Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain (you did know that didn't you?) Well bromelain is a natural cough suppressant and can help to soften and loosen hard sticky mucus (yuk sorry about that bit but it's what it says!)

If I find any further useful information I shall be back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!