Wednesday 6 March 2013

Mum of boys

Are you a mum of boys because if you are I think you will relate to this!  

Do your boys like collecting sticks and using them for everything imaginable leaving you wondering where they get their imagination from?


I am a mum of boys, but these are my two grandsons who behave just like their daddy and his brothers when they were boys! (some things never change!)

Oldest grandson had been tearing around the park on his bike when he spied a very large stick!  And then said stick was turned into a leaf blower!  And of course helmet became hard hat! :)  
Not sure what little brother's stick was being used for  - think he just wanted to be like big brother!

I have to say I am not best pleased with these pictures!  They were taken with my iPhone and I just managed to record a moment in time that I won't get back!  
When out with two small boys I felt professional camera best left behind so that I could help daughter-in-law, who actually doesn't have eyes in the back of her head, and, of course, I can move a little faster and have two hands free without huge camera!

But as I always say better to get some pictures of memories to hold on to than have nothing at all! :)  So yesterday I was grateful for my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!