Friday 8 March 2013

I must get out more

Yes I really must get out more!  I only seem to talk about work or swimming - oh and of course the little loves of my life - my grandchildren!

Today it's swimming once again - but really one of the things that really winds me up is people like this!

Two women walk to steps of swimming pool, stop..........
and read sign:

and just in case you can't read my iPhone picture!
It says:
"Dear Guest
You are strictly required to shower before entering the pool.

This applies though you may have showered at home or in your room.
You will find a shower on the opposite side of the pool"

Oh hello!  Excuse me!
Maybe they no understand?  Maybe they no speak English? - or maybe they think this a huge shower or bath?

Oh yes!  That's definitely English cos they are speaking to each other!

Well why then are they just walking straight into the pool without showering???

For goodness sake!  Ok that's my rant of the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!