Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hang on - trusty iPad making noises

My trusty iPad was making noises!  Gosh, I thought, what on earth is going on?

So carefully I flip up the cover and OMG it's my face - you're not getting a picture! (that's enough to give anyone a fright!).  Fortunately my face   disappears into the corner and the screen is filled with a 
beautiful face..........
It's Alice in Wonderland!

A little voice says 'hello Nana' - 
It's my little granddaughter - not Alice at all!  Well, I think she looks like the fairy tale princess anyway!

 I suddenly realise my face must be larger than life on her screen so I immediately hold it away from me as far as I can!  Well, I don't want to scare the poor child - she may think she's got the wrong person - the wicked witch or something and then hang up and may never contact me again!

Fortunately, she continues with a question to be answered for her homework (blooming 'eck I think how am I going to answer intelligently?!)  Oh it's ok she just needs to know my favourite flavour ice cream! Whew!  Could have been a tricky one!

Bless her - really lovely to have an unexpected call such as that!

But, wait a minute, just how did she do that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!