Sunday 12 May 2013

Shock horror - beware panda eyes

So this morning I went for my normal early morning swim.  Arrived at the pool and had a little chat to my dear 94 year old friend who had already been in the pool (this was 8.30am!) 

I then dutifully went to shower before going in the pool (unlike some people who seem to ignore the sign, which by the way, I noticed today, someone had placed bang in the middle at the top of the steps - but still went unnoticed by several people who didn't even read it and became contortionists weaving their bodies round it! Amazing!

My other pal was already in the pool and doing his usual hour of breast stroke - I am afraid I haven't got passed the half hour yet - even if I could swim for longer not sure i would as boredom sets in very quickly!

Anyway after all this chit chat, swimming for my 30 minutes I make my way back to changing rooms, get showered and dressed and ......
OMG - Shock Horror! what on earth?  PANDA EYES!  Yikes when exactly did this happen?  In the pool? Or was it in the shower afterwards or even the one before?  I will never know!

Before I go I must explain .... Yes I did clean my face before I went to bed last night!  
Trouble is I bought a magazine yesterday with a free Benefit mascara on it and me being me couldn't wait to try it! Wow!  I thought it was brilliant!  I was really impressed as it managed to stay on without smudging!  And I thought I had managed to get it all off!  

Definitely not one to wear on a rainy day then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!